The search requires you to enter at least 2 criteria to search for properties, or you can search by listing (MLS) number if you have it. Acceptable combinations are:
- Property Type & Zone
- Property Type & Sub Zone
- Property Type and City
- Property Type & Zip Code
- Property Type & Price (most commonly used search)
- Street Number or Street Name - be sure to indicate if it is the "exact" name or "begins with" that.
- Listing (MLS) Number
Purchasing a home is one of the biggest decisions most people will make in their life. It involves a long-term commitment financially and emotionally, but it can also be a very exciting and rewarding experience.
When buying a new home, there are a few things to consider:
- What monthly payment can I afford?
- What am I looking for in a home?
- Should I work with a REALTOR®?
- Once I find a home to purchase, what do I need to do next?
- How much cash do I need at closing?
- How do I obtain a mortgage loan?