- Smart Phones, iPads, Tablets & More - Learn the which, why and how of the latest technology
- Create an effective Facebook Business Page- that serves your marketing efforts without burning time
- Websites & SEO strategies - Learn how to bring business to your website with content marketing
- Microsoft Outlook - Top Secrets of Outlook E-Marketing strategies in real estate
- Cloud computing - Getting mobile with Dropbox
- 10 Website that you MUST know about
- and more!
Read more for hotel information
The Texas Association of REALTORS® (TAR), released their Texas Quarterly Housing Report and it confirms the market is strong in Lubbock. The number of sales increased 5% from the 4th quarter of 2012. In the second quarter of 2013, sales increased a staggering 43% in a quarter-over-quarter comparison. Though the third quarter of 2013 showed a decline of -3%, the overall sales numbers show a dramatic increase.
Both the median sales price and the average sales price showed small appreciations, but this is typical in the Lubbock market. Slow and steady is a phrase we use often.
The search requires you to enter at least 2 criteria to search for properties, or you can search by listing (MLS) number if you have it. Acceptable combinations are:
- Property Type & Zone
- Property Type & Sub Zone
- Property Type and City
- Property Type & Zip Code
- Property Type & Price (most commonly used search)
- Street Number or Street Name - be sure to indicate if it is the "exact" name or "begins with" that.
- Listing (MLS) Number