The Lubbock Association of REALTORS is excited to bring you an all new website! We will be rolling out many features in the next month.
Here are just some of the features that will be available soon:
- Improved home search
- The ability to save searches, so you can keep track of your favorite homes
- Receive notifications when a new home comes on the market that fits your search criteria
- Member site with tailored news and content
- Tools to easily pay dues/fees
- Member profile management
- And much more!
We ask that you bear with us as we transition to the new site. There will be an all new home search as well, available December 10th! Until then, feel free to use the old home search.
The Lubbock Association of REALTORS® is a professional trade association of over 800 licensed real estate agents.
Our members abide by a strict code of ethics and have access to a wide variety of business services that are not available to non-REALTORS®. This gives them a competitive edge in the marketplace, enabling them to provide superior services to buyers and sellers of real property.
Use this site to find a REALTOR®, find out the current status of home sales or to compare home prices in a neighborhood in which you may be interested.
Purchasing a home is one of the biggest decisions most people will make in their life. It involves a long-term commitment financially and emotionally, but it can also be a very exciting and rewarding experience.
When buying a new home, there are a few things to consider:
- What monthly payment can I afford?
- What am I looking for in a home?
- Should I work with a REALTOR®?
- Once I find a home to purchase, what do I need to do next?
- How much cash do I need at closing?
- How do I obtain a mortgage loan?